When someone says harsh words and it hurts a bit, say it!
You love someone more than you could admit, say it!
You miss him and your soul seems split, say it!
She means the world to you and you don’t want to quit, say it!
Don’t keep your feelings unknown,
Don’t live in the fear of being left alone.
Hugs are never enough!
I love you’s are never enough!
Keep waiting for the right time and it might already be too late.
You might not see another day, life may not be in a mood for fair play.
He might not see another hour, life might not be in for a happy shower.
yes, it leaves your soul split open, but would you live in a false world you create?
If you don’t say it now, you will always live with a regret
What if you had just said whatever you wish you had said.
Just don’t wait for the right time, that’s a thought you need to unset.
Three words, eight letters
Because what if you don’t ever get to see them again.
Because what if you don’t ever get to hear them again.
Because what if you don’t ever get to say it to them again.
So, finally that time was here, the time to say last good-bye to Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith). Glee paid a tribute to its lost star, the quarterback of the show. It was a sad episode and brought back some old memories of the series. Finn was a major part of the series from the first episode itself and it was heart wrenching to see it because the emotions in there were not fake. That was the real sadness of losing someone. I was withholding my tears through out the episode. There was a permanent lump in my throat. Every song that everyone sang conveyed the message. Santana’s reaction, Puck’s determination, Will’s tears, overall, I think they did justice to his farewell. Everybody bereaved the loss, not just the actors but the characters as well Santana (Naya Rivera), Kurt (Chris Colfer), Sam (Chord Overstreet), Puck (Mark Salling), Will (Matthew Morrison) and Rachael (Lea Michele). Finn aka Cory! You shall be missed!
- ‘Glee’ Says Goodbye: Pics Of The Cory Monteith Tribute Episode (hollywoodlife.com)
- Glee’s Cory Monteith Tribute Episode: Everything We Know So Far (perezhilton.com)
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith and ‘Glee’ tribute episode (peopleschoice.com)
- Lea Michele Opens Up About Cory Monteith: ‘There Was No Greater Man’ (justjared.com)
- ‘Glee’s’ tribute to Cory Monteith: What did you think? (peopleschoice.com)
- Early Ratings: ‘Glee’ Cory Monteith Tribute Jumps (thewrap.com)
- Glee’s Lea Michele Breaks Her Silence: ‘I’ve Lost Two People – Cory and Finn’ (tvline.com)
- ‘Glee’s’ Lea Michele opens up about losing Cory Monteith (Video) (examiner.com)
- Cory Monteith ‘Glee’ Tribute: Cast Sings ‘Seasons of Love’ (Video) (thewrap.com)
- First look at Glee’s Cory Monteith Tribute (livingfiesta.com)
You are the first ray of sun,
which touches my face on a gloomy winter morning.
You are the awe-inspiring moon,
who comes out all of a sudden from behind the darkest cloud.
You are the enchanting star,
which scintillate and makes me smile when I look up at the umbrage sky.
You are the first drop of water,
which goes down my throat when I am parched on a sunny day.
You are the first breath I take,
when I see the light while suffocating in a dark corner.
You are the first mountain I see,
which gives me the strength to stand up and go on.
You are the first flower I smell,
when I am in a valley full of flawless flowers.
You are the first drop of rain,
which falls on my eyelids when I am waiting with arms wide open.
You are the first word I speak,
when I have been inaudible for a long time.
You are the first of everything in my life,
and so shall you always be.
Giving the true meaning,
to this wretched hopeless and lost sea.
I was a broken soul
with no more hopes from this world.
I was so shattered
that even I couldn’t bring myself back.
With no hope to ever be me.
and all the emotions that I would lack.
I was living a life
that none would have preferred.
but I was content with it.
because I never wanted to feel anything ever.
I just wanted to be detached
for now and ever.
And then I found myself laughing out loud.
I started falling in love with colors.
I realised, that this was me.
The part of me, which had long been dead.
It had been buried in fear
because that was better than being left to bled.
And now, again I am living.
but each day is just dreadful again.
Each day comes with a fear, with a longing.
And I am not sure if this is how I want to be.
Was it not better when I was emotionless?
I am not sure, if now I again want to be me.
- Who Will Save Your Soul? (pendingquestions.wordpress.com)
- Right Now! (myalteregoinprocess.wordpress.com)
- Broken Memory (katybeddoe.wordpress.com)
- Permanent Love (middlesoultheauthor.com)
- 8/10/13 The Crater of the Soul (chaos775.wordpress.com)
- A Place of Loving Kindness for All of it…Bodhicitta (gracepaidforward.wordpress.com)
- The voice of my soul (amabella15.wordpress.com)
- Soul Scream (soulfulbluediamond.wordpress.com)
- for the broken-hearted: it is time to move on. (uncoveringsimplicity.wordpress.com)
- Broken Soul (sarahmccoy07.wordpress.com)
YOU BE THE CLOUD,I BE THE LIGHTNING
YOU MAKE THE SOUND,I WILL DO THE BRIGHTENING
YOU BE THE RAIN,I BE THE LEAF.
DROP ON ME AND MAKE THE DEW,EVEN IF THE UNION IS BRIEF.
YOU BE THE COLOR,I BE THE BRUSH.
TOGETHER WE BEAUTIFY THE WORLD,THERE AINT NO RUSH.
YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE,YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE.
YOU ARE THE ONE I CANT GET OUT OF,AS BELOW SO ABOVE.
YOU ARE THE DREAM I CANT LET GO OF.
YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE.
YOU BE THE SEA,I BE THE WAVE
WITHOUT YOU I DONT EXIST,FOR YOU I ALWAYS CRAVE.
YOU BE THE BOOK,I BE THE PAGE.
FOR YOU I AM ENVIOUS,FOR YOU ONLY I RAGE.
YOU BE THE LOVE,I BE THE FRIEND.
THE STRONGEST BOND EVER,WHICH WILL HAVE NO END.
YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE,YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE.
YOU ARE THE ONE I AM DEPRIVED OF,YOU ARE THE ONE I AM BEREFT OF.
TAKE AWAY FROM ME THE WORLD REST OF,I BE THE LUCKY ONE WITH YOU IN FRONT OF.
YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE…..
- “Bereft of life” (immaculatemaxyblog.wordpress.com)
- Anxiety (livingwithmenieresdisease.com)
- Tell Me What Rain Smells Like (heiditassone.wordpress.com)
- feelings aint just for the weak minded. (claire1482.wordpress.com)
I had given up on all hopes about updating this blog forever because I was going through a writer’s block and nothing inspired me enough to come back and write a post but this very very sad news urged me to make a come back. I think the bereaved heart pushes all the blocks away and this truly saddening news took all the laziness and lethargy and the monotonous factors away from me and gave me a reason to come back… to pay a tribute to this man who left us all in a very untimely way.
I have always been a huge fan of Cory, ever since I saw him on Glee. He took my heart away with his voice and his super sweet smile. My sister asked me in the morning,” Is Finn from Glee dead?” I gave her a stern look and told her to shut up as this could just not be true but being a true follower of Glee and being Google’s best friend (or may be vice versa), i googled it. And I couldn’t stop the tears welling in my eyes and somehow I just kept wishing that may this all be a very very bad dream.
But, we all Gleeks have to face this very unfortunate event. I remember recently watching the movie Monte Carlo, starring Selena Gomez and Leighton meester, where Cory also played the roll of a very loving boyfriend, true to his nature. All my prayers are with lea Michele, May god be with her and with the family of Cory.
As for me, Glee will never be the same again without you Cory, you shall be dearly missed. I will always remember that cute smile and you will always inspire me with the song “Don’t stop believing”. May your soul rest in peace sweetheart.
- Selena Gomez Tweets To Cory Monteith After Death: ‘I Love You’ (hollywoodlife.com)
- RIP Cory Monteith: My Special Condolence (genviedollsworld.wordpress.com)
- RIP, Cory Monteith of Glee, Dead at 31 (weirdgirlystuff.wordpress.com)
- Cory Monteith In Memoriam: His Best Career & Life Moments! (justjared.com)
- RIP Cory Monteith (fusionemagazine.wordpress.com)
- RIP Cory Monteith (homeofthe20s.wordpress.com)
- Lea Michele mourning death of Cory Monteith (huffingtonpost.com)
- Glee star Cory Monteith’s death will be a blow to young fans all over the world (telegraph.co.uk)
- Remembering ‘Glee’s Cory Monteith (npr.org)
- RIP: ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith (popbytes.com)